Hello, Hanna. 汉娜 你好
Everything okay? 一切还好吗
I think so. 不错
I'm going to work for Mrs. Dilaurentis 我要为迪劳伦提斯夫人工作了
in the real estate office. 在房地产部门
You are? 真的吗
I need someone in there. 我那里正好缺人
I will get you the copy of my real estate license. 我把我的地产代理资格证复印一份给你
You made my mom so happy. 你让我妈妈高兴了起来
When I found out that she wasn't working at the bank anymore, 听说她不在银行干了
I figured t wasn't her choice. 我猜不是她自愿辞职的
People in this town can be very intolerant. 这个镇上的人比较刻薄
Well, thank you. 谢谢你
It wasn't my idea. 也不是我的主意
Alison suggested it. 艾莉森提出的
Wait--Ali did what? 什么 艾莉怎么了
She still shows up... 我又看到她了
in my dreams. 在梦里
She wanted me to help. 她想要我帮忙
Such a great comfort, seeing her. 看到她真是太好了
You shouldn't sell yourself short, Mona. 梦娜 不要低估了自己
You're a strongly motivated student. 你是个自主性很强的学生
I've had to be. I mean, 我不得不这样
I've had a rather Dickensian life up until now, 过着狄更斯式的生活
full of folly, and grudges, 充满讽刺和怨恨
and false imprisonment, 还有错误的监禁
people thinking I'm one thing 人们对我下了定论
when I know I'm something else. 我知道我并非他们想的那样