Gaston. What a pleasant surprise.
加斯顿,真是意外啊
Isn't it, though?
没错
I'm just full of surprises.
的确会让你感到意外
You know, Belle, there's not a girl in town
贝儿,你知道全城的女孩
who wouldn't love to be in your shoes.
都希望能拥有你现在的地位
This is the day... Hmm. Yeah.
而我今天…
This is the day your dreams come true.
今天就能让你美梦成真
This is the day your dreams come true.
今天就能让你美梦成真
What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?
你怎么知道我的梦想是什么呢?
Plenty. Here, picture this:
当然了,来,想想看这个画面
A rustic hunting lodge
一个纯朴的乡村小屋
my latest kill roasting on the fire
我刚打的猎物正在火上烤着
and my little wife,
我的小妻子
massaging my feet
在帮我按摩着双腿
while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs.
孩子们和小狗玩着
We'll have six or seven.
我们要养六个还是七个?你却不让我说再见
I'll show you to your room.
我带你去你的房间
My room?
我的房间?
But I thought...
我以为…