Is he gone?
他走了吗?
Can you imagine?
你能相信吗?
He asked me to marry him.
他要我嫁给他
Me,
我?
the wife of that boorish, brainless...
做那个粗俗又自大的人的太太?
Gaston, Can't you just see it?
加斯顿夫人,我怎能接受 Madame
Madame Gaston, His little wife
加斯顿夫人,是他新娘
No, sir,
天啊,不要
not me,
别让它发生
I guarantee it
我要的生活不该是这样
I want much more than this provincial life
我希望走出枯躁无味的生活
I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere
去探索那神秘宇宙
I want it more than I can tell
去找寻更多未知
And for once it might be grand
在我茫然生命中
To have someone understand
需要有人了解我
I want so much more than they've got planned.
我想要的超过他们的预期