迪士尼少儿双语视频故事《美女与野兽》第25期:漫长的夜晚可以结束了
Well, the master's really not so bad once you get to know him.
一旦你了解他就会明白他不是个坏人
Why don't you give him a chance?
你为什么不给他一个机会呢?
I don't want to get to know him.
我不想了解他
I don't want to have anything to do with him!
我才不要跟他有任何牵连
I don't want to have anything to do with him!
我才不要跟他有任何牵连
I'm just fooling myself.
我只是自欺欺人
She'll never see me as anything...
她不会把我当正常人看的
but a monster.
我永远是野兽
It's hopeless.
没希望的
Oh, no! Oh, yes!
-不要 -要
Oh, no!
不要
Oh, yes, yes, yes!
要…
I've been burned by you before.
人家以前被你烫过
Zut, alors! She has emerged!
我的天啊,她跑出来了
Come on, Chip, into the cupboard with your brothers and sisters.
好了,快跟哥哥姐姐一块进橱子里去吧
But I'm not sleepy.
人家不想睡嘛
Yes, you are.
该睡了
No, I'm not.
不,我不要
I work and I slave all day long
我忙了一整天
and for what?
是为了什么?
A culinary masterpiece gone to waste.
白白浪费我那么好的烹调技术
Oh, stop your grousing.
你不要再抱怨了
It's been a long night for all of us.
今天每个人都很累了