Hi. - Alexander let's go see an old friend - 嗨- Alexander 去见个老朋友吧
I'm not sure he's Pierce - The boss warned us about this - 他可能不是Pierce - 老板警告过我们
Get him! 抓住他!
Hello, please help - Hello, sir - 喂 救命- 您好 先生
Hello, I'm in need of help there are two men trying to break down the door 你好 我需要帮助 有两个人正破门而入
I see, what kind of problem do you have with the door, sir? 明白了 您觉得门有什么问题吗?
No, no, no, there are two men with guns trying to break in! 不不 两个带枪的人想闯进来!
Two men carrying pistols (speaking spanish) 俩人 拿枪
Your spanish is excellent, sir - Thank you - 先生 您的西班牙语说的太好了- 谢谢
I gotta go! - Sir? - 我得闪了! - 先生?
Americans... 美国人真是...
The boss wants him alive! 老板说要活捉!
She's returned. 她回去了
Get ready to intervene. 准备进行干预
Yes - Commander Acheson, two armed men are chasing the American from yesterday. Acheson警官 两个拿枪的人在追昨天那个美国人
Shots have been fired. Request permission to intervene. 开枪了 请求允许干预
Do you still have Elise? 你们还盯着Elise吗?
We still have a visual on Elise Ward, but the American is in imminent danger. 我们还盯着Elise Ward 但那美国人很危险
You mean the mathematics teacher from Wisconsin? I'd say not our mandate. 你说那个威斯康辛州的数学老师? 不是我们的任务
Sir, this man is in real peril. 先生 这人危在旦夕
This is exactly why she chose him, to distract us. 这就是她的目的 分散我们的注意力
Stay with her 盯着她
Do not move unless she moves. Am I making myself crystal clear? 在她行动前不要有任何动作 明白?
Sir, they will kill him. 可是他会被杀的
Not our mandate. 和我们无关
Look at that man! - What the hell? - 看那个人! - 搞什么鬼?
Center, send someone to the market! 总部 派人来市场!
There is a nut trying to kill himself. American, I bet. 有个呆子想自杀 肯定是美国人
Stop, stop! 别动!
Do not jump! 别跳!
I'm so sorry - Asshole! - 我很抱歉- 混蛋!
I'm sorry! 对不起!
Stop him - I'm sorry, sorry! - 拦住他- 对不起 让一下!
Answer the phone. - Yes, sir. - 接电话- 是