https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/即将返回伦敦如何向好友道别.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的这段对话,在讨论道别,
即将返回伦敦,如何向好友道别
来听今天的讲解:
A: Hello, Hanson. Today I come to say goodbye to you, for I'm going back to London tomorrow.
你好,汉森,今天我是来向你道别的,因为我明天就要回伦敦啦。
B: No, not so soon. Couldn't I persuade you to stay a couple of days more?
不是这么快吧?我不能说服你多留几天吗?
A: Much as I wish to, but I really can't. I've already booked the flight.
我也很想,但是真的不能,我已经订好票了。
B: I hope this won't be our last meeting.
我希望这不是我们最后一次见面。
A: Of course not. You can come to London to visit me in future, and I also will come here if I have a chance.
当然不会,你以后可以来伦敦找我,而且我一有机会也会来这里的。
B: I'll Miss you.
我会想念你的。
A: I'll Miss you too. You are really a good friend.
我也是,你真的是个很好的朋友。
B: It's a pity that I'm too busy to see you off tomorrow.
很遗憾,我明天太忙,无法给你送行。
A: It doesn't matter.
没关系。
B: Take care of yourself and remember to keep in touch.
自己保重,记得要常联系哦。
A: I will.
我会的。
B: Goodbye and have a good flight.
再见,祝您一路顺风。
A: Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢你,再见。