https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/跨国婚姻虽然吸引人但隐藏了哪些危机.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的这段对话,在讨论跨国婚姻,
跨国婚姻虽然吸引人,但隐藏了哪些危机
来听今天的讲解:
A: hello, Deva, how are you?
嗨,迪娃,你好吗?
B: can't complain. What about you?
还行吧,你呢?
A: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?
还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。
B: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.
嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。
A: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.
是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。
B: I heard they were just married for 5 months.
可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。
A: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.
是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架。
B: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.
是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。
A: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.
你说的。你知道,他们一见钟情,很快就结婚了。
B: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.
也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。
A: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.
对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。
B: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.
的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。
A: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.
经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。
B: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.
的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。