https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/毕业之后打算去哪发展为什么选择来.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的这段对话,在讨论北漂,
毕业之后打算去哪发展?为什么选择来到北京发展
来听今天的讲解:
A: Have you made up your mind about not going back to your hometown after graduation? Where else would you go?
你已经决定毕业以后不回家工作了吗?那你要去哪里呢?
B: I would try to land a job in Beijing. I just want to go to one of the big cities.
我要试着在北京找工作,我想到大城市去.
A: why?
为什么?
B: many say more development opportunities can be found there.
很多人说在那里可以找到很多的发展机会.
A: that's true. Beijing is the political, economic and cultural center of the entire country.
这是真的。北京是全国的政治、经济和文化中心。
B: and there're higher salaries there.
而且那边的工资更高一些.
A: well, that's true, but living expenses are also higher in big cities.
是这样的,但是生活费也更高.
B: I've considered that. I'll share an apartment with others to save the rent, and the cost of living won't be too much for only one person.
我考虑到这一点了.我会和人合租,而且我一个人的生活费也不会太高.
A: one person? How about your girlfriend?
一个人?你女朋友呢?
B: oh, we had to break up because she didn't want to float around in Beijing. She insisted on working in her hometown and having a stable life.
哦,我们不得不分手,因为她不想在北京四处漂泊。她坚持要在家乡工作,过上稳定的生活。
A: sorry to hear that. It seems you have sacrificed a lot to work away from home.
真可惜.看来你为了到外面工作牺牲了很多.
B: sure have. I want to offer my parents a better life; so, I'll have to work very hard.
是啊.我想让父母过上更好的生活,所以我要非常努力的工作.
A: I admire you. Good luck!
我很欣赏你这点.祝你好运!