https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在健身房锻炼怎么样.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的这段对话,在讨论减肥,
在健身房锻炼怎么样?你一般去健身房会做什么
来听今天的讲解:
A: Akane, I hope you don't think I'm being rude but you look amazing. Have you lost weight?
茜,我希望你不会觉得我无礼,你看起来太棒了。你是不是瘦了?
B: Actually, I have.
实际上是的。
A: Wow. How did you do it?
哇,你是怎么做到的?
B: Well, I've been really eating healthy and working out a bit as well.
嗯,我保持饮食健康,再做些运动。
A: Wow. I read recently actually in the newspaper that there are lots of new gyms opening up. Is that what you've been doing, going to the gym?
哇。我最近在报纸上看到报道说新开了许多健身房。去健身房锻炼是不是你坚持在做的事情?
B: Ah, yeah actually. I joined a new gym. It wasn't that expensive either and it's been really good.
对啊。我在一家新开的健身房办了会员。价格不是很贵,而且也很好。
A: So, how much was it?
多少钱呢?
B: It was about $30 a month. (Oh) Yeah.
一个月大约30美元。对。
A: So when you go to the gym, what kind of thing do you do?
你一般去健身房会做什么?
B: Um, well, my favorite thing to do is to run on the treadmill, and sometimes I also do weights.
嗯,我最喜欢的是在跑步机上跑步,有时我会做一些力量练习。
A: You do weights as well? (Mm-hm) Really heavy weights?
你也做力量练习?(嗯)是那种大重量练习吗?
B: No just lighter ones.
不是,只是一些小重量练习。
A: Oh, I see.
哦,我知道了。
B: Yeah.
嗯。
A: So do you mind the fact when you're in the gym the air is really stuffy and you can always smell people's sweat? Does that not bother you?
健身房空气不流通,而且你能闻到人们的汗味,你不会介意这些?这会令你困扰吗?
B: It does actually bother me so I do prefer to go when it's not too crowded.
那确实挺困扰我的,所以我会在人不多的时候去。
A: Of course, yeah.
当然了。
B: People tend to go after work so I try to go a little bit earlier, or a little bit later. That's a good plan.
人们一般会在下班后去健身房,所以我尽量早点去,或者我会晚些再去。这是个不错的计划。
A: But you know, sometimes I still wonder if it's healthy to exercise inside because if you exercise outside you can get more fresh air.
可是你知道,有时我会想在室内锻炼真的健康吗,因为如果你在室外锻炼你可以呼吸更多的新鲜空气。
B: I think you're right about that. It does feel better when I do get exercise outside, but sometimes I'm so busy and if the weather's not good, it's just easier to go the gym.
我想你是对的。我去室外运动的时候的确感觉更好,不过有时我很忙,而且有时天气不好,所以去健身房更方便。
A: Well, I suppose so.
嗯,这倒是。
B: Yeah, and a little exercise inside is better than no exercise.
在室内运动总比不做运动强啊。
A: You're right actually.
你说得对。
B: So if I want to lose weight, what would you recommend?
我想减体重,你有什么推荐吗?
A: Basically, just exercise within your limits and eat healthy.
基本上来说,在你能接受的范围内进行锻炼,还有就是保证饮食健康。
B: I think it's just common sense.
这些是常识。
A: Really. Do you think I'll lose weight.
对。你觉得我会减掉体重吗?
B: For sure. I think so, but I don't know what you're talking about. You definitely don't need to lose weight.
当然了。会的,不过其实我不太清楚你在说什么。你完全不用减肥啊。
A: Well, that's kind of you Akane. OK, thanks.
茜,你真是太好了。谢谢。