https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/聊一聊你喜欢的牛仔裤的款式.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的这段对话,在讨论牛仔裤,
聊一聊你喜欢的牛仔裤的款式以及会花多少钱购买牛仔裤
来听今天的讲解:
A: Before musicians like you said used to wear ripped jeans. Jeans with big holes or rips in them.
你之前说过,以前的音乐人喜欢穿破洞牛仔裤。就是那种有破洞的牛仔裤。
B: Oh, yeah, that was in the 80's.
对,那是上世纪80年代的事了。
A: OK, maybe that was my generation. So that's not popular anymore?
那可能是我的年代。那现在破洞牛仔裤不再流行了吗?
B: Some people like to wear ripped jeans, yeah, still, but mainly the rips are quite neat, so they're usually ripped a little bit around the pockets or around the cuffs, you know the bottoms, Yeah
现在也还有人喜欢穿破洞牛仔裤,不过大部分破洞很整齐,一般破洞的位置在裤兜和裤脚附近。
A: OK, yeah. That sounds like designer jeans. Maybe then like.... are they specifically made just for that style?
好。听起来像设计师品牌的牛仔裤。也许……那是刻意做出这种样式的吗?
B: Well, yeah. Actually, quite often the jeans you buy in the store are already ripped or already worn so they look like they're old but they are brand new.
对。实际上,你在商场里买的破洞牛仔裤都会做旧,看起来像旧的,但其实是新的。
A: But designer jeans can be really expensive, right?
但是设计师品牌的牛仔裤非常贵,对吧?
B: Oh, they can be very expensive but people are willing to pay the money because they're designer jeans. They're cool.
是很贵,但是人们愿意花钱买,因为那些是设计师品牌的牛仔裤,非常酷。
A: Well, how much do you pay for jeans?
你一般会花多少钱买牛仔裤?
B: I can pay up to 120 Euros for jeans.
我最多可以花120欧元买牛仔裤。
A: A hundred and twenty Euros.
120欧元。
B: Yeah.
对。
A: That's a lot of money.
那是一大笔钱啊。
B: It's a lot of money, yeah, especially because I'm a student but I'm willing to put the money into it if the jeans fit very well.
的确是很多钱,尤其我还是个学生,不过如果合身的话,我愿意在牛仔裤上花钱。
A: Just, lastly about jeans, these days there's many different colors. You have the light blue jeans, or the darker blue jeans. Which colors do you like to wear?
最后一个有关牛仔裤的问题,最近的牛仔裤有很多颜色。有浅蓝色牛仔裤,深蓝色牛仔裤。你喜欢穿哪种颜色的牛仔裤?
B: That depends on the time of the year actually. In the summer I like to wear light blue jeans and then in the winter I sometimes wear black jeans or really dark blue jeans.
这要取决于时节。夏天我喜欢穿浅蓝色牛仔裤,冬天我会穿黑色或深蓝色牛仔裤。
A: Oh, that's interesting. So you change the color by season?
哦,有意思。你是根据季节更换颜色吗?
B: Yeah, generally I think I wear more darker clothes in the winter.
对,我冬天一般会穿深色。
A: Well, just off hand, how many jeans do you think you have? How many pairs do you have at home?
问个刚想到的问题,你有多少条牛仔裤?你家里有多少条牛仔裤?
B: I think I have about eight or nine pairs.
我想我大概有八九条牛仔裤。
A: That's a lot.
那很多了。
B: That's a lot but actually, I use only two pairs of them.
是挺多的,不过我一般只穿其中的两条。
A: Your favorites?
那两条是你的最爱?
B: Yeah, my favorite jeans. And they're baggy.
对,我最喜欢的牛仔裤。是宽松牛仔裤。
A: OK, thanks Mariel.
好,谢谢你,玛丽埃尔。
B: You're welcome. My pleasure.
不客气。我很荣幸。