https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/测试下你了解各国家的特色美食吗.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的这段对话,在讨论测试,
每个国家都是特色美食,测试下你了解各国家的特色美食吗
来听今天的讲解:
A: OK, Katie.
好,凯蒂。
B: Yeah.
嗯。
A: Let's take an international test.
我们来进行一场国际性测试。
B: Oh, OK.
好。
A: How international are you? Let's find out.
你有多国际化?我们来测试一下。
B: Let's find out.
我们来测试吧。
A: First, have you ever eaten Greek food?
第一个问题,你吃过希腊食物吗?
B: Greek food? Ah, I've eaten, how do you say it, falafel.
希腊食物?嗯,我吃过,那叫什么来着,鹰嘴豆饼。
A: Oh, is that Greek?
哦,那是希腊食物?
B: I think so. I've had that, but apart from that, I've never eaten Greek food. How about you?
我想是的。我吃过那个,不过除那以外,我没吃过其他希腊食物。你呢?
A: Ah, I think I have. Like, I've eaten Greek yogurt. Does that count?
我想我吃过。我吃过希腊酸奶。那算吗?
B: That counts.
算。
A: That counts?
真的算?
B: That counts.
算。
A: OK, have you ever eaten Russian food?
好,你吃过俄罗斯食物吗?
B: What's Russian food?
什么是俄罗斯食物?
A: I think, Russian food, is it borscht? Borscht is like a cabbage soup.
我想罗宋汤应该算俄罗斯食物吧?罗宋汤和卷心菜汤差不多。
B: Hmm, I've never eaten Russian food.
嗯,那我从来没吃过俄罗斯食物。
A: Yeah, maybe I haven't eaten Russian food either. OK, last one, have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?
嗯,也许我也没吃过。好,最后一个和食物有关的问题,你吃过越南食物吗?
B: Ah, I see it written down. Is it pho?
啊,这个我记得,越南河粉,对吧?
A: Pho, the noodles?
越南河吧,面食吗?
B: Yeah, I've eaten pho before.
对,我以前吃过越南河粉。
A: Yeah, I've been to Vietnam so I've eaten Vietnamese food a lot. And pho the noodles is really good.
我去过越南,所以我吃过很多越南食物。越南河粉很好吃。
B: Yeah, it's delicious.
对,非常美味。
A: I've had that too.
我也吃过。
B: OK, now let's talk about languages.
好,现在我们来谈谈语言。
A: Oh, OK. Have you ever studied French?
哦,好。你学过法语吗?
B: I have. I studied French for five years.
学过。我学过五年法语。
A: Oh, can you still speak French?
哦,你现在还会说法语吗?
B: Nope. Not at all.
不能。完全不行。
A: Yeah, me too. I once studied French years ago, but I haven't spoken French in so long I can't remember anything.
我也是。我在很多年前学过法语,不过我很长时间没有说过法语了,我现在一点儿法语都不记得了。
B: I can't remember anything either.
我也不记得。
A: Have you ever studied an Asian Language?
你学过亚洲语言吗?
B: I've studied Japanese. I can still speak it a little bit now, and I studied a little bit of Korean, but I don't speak Korean.
我学过日语。我现在能说一点儿日语,我还学过一点儿韩语,不过我不会说韩语。
A: Oh, really. OK. Wow, like I've studied Thai because I lived in Thailand for five years, and like you I've studied Japanese, but my Japanese is terrible.
哦,真的吗?哇哦,我学过泰语,因为我在泰国生活了五年,和你一样,我也学过日语,不过我日语说得很差。
B: How about your Thai?
那你泰语说得怎么样?
A: My Thai is OK. It's OK. I can talk a little bit. OK, so have you ever met a Spanish person?
还可以,还不错。我可以说一点儿泰语。好,你认识西班牙人吗?
B: A Spanish person? Actually, I don't think I have.
西班牙人?我想我不认识。
A: Really?
真的吗?
B: I don't think I have met a Spanish person.
我想我不认识西班牙人。
A: Oh, interesting. I've been to Spain so, I've met a few and we have a Spanish teacher at my school.
哦,有意思。我去过西班牙,我认识一些西班牙人,我们学校里有一名西班牙老师。
B: Oh, maybe I have met a Spanish person then. Maybe, I've met a secret Spanish person.
哦,那也许我也认识西班牙人。我认识一位神秘的西班牙人。
A: OK, have you met a Chinese person?
好,你认识中国人吗?
B: Oh, yes, I've meet lots of Chinese people.
见过,我遇到过很多中国人。
A: OK, and have you met a Brazilian person?
好,那你遇到过巴西人吗?
B: I feel like if I say no, then I have. Probably. Probably, I've met a Brazilian person.
我想如果我说没有,那可能有。也许我见过巴西人。
A: Yeah, I've met a few people from Brazil, so they're alway very nice. Very friendly people.
我认识一些巴西人,他们非常友好。他们人很好。