《口语训练营》是原有的《趣味青春英语》的内容精编版,每期介绍一组对话。本期我们来学习[吃货的最高境界"扶墙进,扶墙出"应该咋说?],一起来看一下吧!
今天,我们来到一家自助餐厅,
进了餐厅应该如何和服务员沟通?
吃货的最高境界应该如何表达?
来听今天的讲解:
Head-waiter: Good evening, madam.
女士晚上好。
A: Good evening. We’d like a table for four, please.
我们需要一个四个人的餐桌。
Head-waiter: Do you have a reservation?
你们定位了吗?
A: No, I’m afraid not. Can we sit over there? There’s a table free by the window.
没有。我们可以坐在那里吗?我看那个窗边的座位没有人。
Head-waiter: Sorry. That table has been reserved. Come this way, please. How about this one, madam?
对不起,那个桌子被订出去了,请这边走,这个位置怎么样?
A: Fine. We’ll sit here.
好的,我们就在这里吧。
Head-waiter: Would you like some drinks?
你们需要喝点什么吗?
Ay: What would you like to drink, Stella?
你喜欢喝什么?
B: I don’t know anything about drinks. I’ll drink whatever you order for me.
我对喝的不是很了解。你点什么我就喝什么。
A: All right. Give us a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine.
好的,请给我们来一瓶红酒和一瓶白酒。
Head-waiter: Very well.
好的。
B: Why did you order two bottles?
为什么点两瓶呢?
A: I know that you never eat steaks or pork, so I ordered the white wine for you. The red wine is for myself. I love steak.
我知道你不吃牛肉和猪肉,所以为你点了白葡萄酒。红葡萄酒是为我自己点的,我喜欢吃牛肉。
B: I see. Do we help ourselves?
我明白了。是咱们自己去拿吗?
A: Yes, it’s self-service here.
是的,我们自己给自己服务。
B: I hope they have good shrimp or crab here.
我想吃虾和螃蟹。
A: They have the best sea food in this city. You can eat your head off. It’s on me.
这家餐厅的海鲜全城有名。你会吃得“扶墙进,扶墙出”, 今天我来买单。
以上就是本期[吃货的最高境界"扶墙进,扶墙出"应该咋说?]的全部内容,希望你能从中有所收获!