Lesson 63 The Customs
第63课 海关
Narrator:Mr Blake has been abroad.He has just returned
旁白:布莱克先生到国外去过了.他刚回来.
He's going through the Customs.
他在办海关手续.
Customs Officer:Have you got anything to declare,sir?
海关官员:先生,有什么东西需要申报的吗?
Mr Blake:No,I've got nothing to declare.
布莱克先生:没有,没有东西要申报.
Customs Officer:Would you open this suitcase please,sir?
海关:先生,请把这只箱子打开好吗?
Mr Blake:Certainly.
布莱克先生:当然行.
Mr Blake:I've got some small presents for my children
布莱克先生:我给孩子们
and something for my wife.
和我的妻子买了些小礼物.
Customs Officer:I see.
海关官员:明白了
Customs Officer:You haven't got a new watch or a new camera
海关官员:你没带回新手表或者新照相机吗?
Mr Blake:No.
布莱克先生:没有.
Customs Officer:What about this camera?
海关先生:这架照相机呢?
Mr Blake:It belonged to my grandfather!
布莱克先生:那是我祖父的.
Mr Blake:May I go now?
布莱克先生:我可以走了吗?
Customs Officer:Yes,of course,sir.Thank you very much.
海关官员:是的,先生.非常感谢.