Lesson 59 Absent-minded
第59课 心不在焉
Narrator:It's breakfast time.
旁白:此刻正是吃早饭的时候.
Mother and the children are having breakfast.
母亲和孩子们正在吃早饭.
Father's reading his newspaper.
父亲在看报.
He's very absent-minded!
他心不在焉.
Mother:Would you like any toast,dear?
母亲:亲爱的,你想要点吐司吗?
Father:Mm?Mother:Toast,dear?
父亲:嗯?母亲:要吐司吗,亲爱的?
Father:Mm?
父亲:嗯?
Mother:Would you like any tea,dear?Father:Mm?
母亲:要茶吗,亲爱的?父亲:嗯?
Mother(crossly):Oh,Jim!
母亲:(生气地)嗨!吉姆!
You're not listening to me!Father:Mm?
你不在听我说话.父亲:嗯?
Mother:Would you like any toast,children?
母亲:孩子,你们要吐司吗?
Sandy:We'd love some,mum.
桑迪:妈妈,我们要一些.
Mother:Have some butter and marmalade,too.
母亲:再吃点黄油和果酱.
Sue:That was a lovely breakfast.Thanks,mum.
苏:这真是一顿丰盛的早餐.谢谢妈妈.
Father:Have you finished already?
父亲:你们都吃完了吗?
I haven't had my breakfast yet!
我还没吃呢!
Mother:I'm sorry,Jim.There's none left.
母亲:对不起,吉姆.一点没剩,都吃光了.