They are only fair-weather friends.=他们是那种你好的时候就留在你身边、不好的时候就消失的朋友。
They are foul-weather friends.=他们是有事相求才来找你的朋友。
You look a bit under the weather.=你看起来好像生病了。
I'll stay and weather the storm.=我将留下来挺过难关。
My mind was in a fog.=我脑子里一团乱。
What’s wrong with you? You have a face like thunder.=你怎么了?你看起来很生气的样子。
They were dancing up a storm.=他们正全力以赴。
It’s just the lull before the storm.=这只是暴风雨前的暂时平静。
You'll steal other girls’ thunder if you wear that dress!=如果你穿那条裙子,就会抢了其他女孩的风头!
We don't have a snowball's chance of winning the game.=我们完全没希望赢得这场比赛。
I found myself snowed under with work.=我在超负荷工作。
The exam was a breeze.=这次考试简直太容易了。
I'm going to see which way the wind blows before the meeting.=我准备在会前再看一下状况有利于哪一边。
She keeps blowing hot and cold about the wedding.=她在婚礼的问题上摇摆不定。
Don't worry. We'll be there - rain or shine.=别担心,不管天气如何我们都会到那儿。
I want to save the extra money for a rainy day.=我想把余钱存起来,以备不时之需。