瑞秋决定出去找工作,不知进展如何呢?今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的初级口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Rachel: Guess what?
瑞秋:猜猜怎么了?
Ross: You got a job?
罗斯:你找到工作了?
Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! I was laughed out of 12 interviews today.
瑞秋:你在开玩笑吗?我什么都不会!我今天在面试里被嘲笑着赶出来了12次。
Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
钱德勒:但你现在却出奇地开心。
Rachel: Well, you would be too if you found Joan and David boots on sale 50% off.
瑞秋:如果你发现琼与大卫的靴子打五折,你也会这么开心。
Chandler: Oh, how well you know me!
钱德勒:哦,你太了解我了!
Rachel: They're my new I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots boots!
瑞秋:我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有很棒的靴子!
Monica: How'd you pay for them?
莫妮卡:那你是怎么付钱买的?
Rachel: Um...credit card.
瑞秋:嗯……信用卡。
Monica: And who pays for that?
莫妮卡:谁为信用卡付钱?
Rachel: Um...my father.
瑞秋:嗯……我父亲。
Monica: Come on, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
莫妮卡:拜托,你不能一辈子都靠父母过活。
Rachel: I know that, that's why I was getting married!
瑞秋:我知道啊,这就是我之前结婚的原因!
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。