赞美他人能力和工作 You kick ass. 你太厉害了。
You did a great job. 你做的超级棒! (注意:这里的job,不只是表示工作,还可以指“你刚才做饭很棒”、“你玻璃擦得很干净”)
You're a really strong person. 你有股坚韧不拔的劲头。
You read a lot. 你知识面真广。
That was impressive. 真让人出人意料,眼前一亮~
impressive /ɪm'presɪv/ adj. 令人印象深刻的
You're really good at what you do. 你工作做得不错。
Your work on that project was incredible. 你那个项目完成得非常好。
incredible /ɪn'kredɪb(ə)l/ adj. 难以置信的,惊人的
Keep up the good work! 希望你能继续保持这么棒!
We're so proud of you. 我们十分为你骄傲。【最高级的表扬!】
I'm very pleased with your work. 我对你的工作非常满意。【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
How smart of you! 你真明智!
You have a real talent. 你真有天赋!
I would like to compliment you on your diligence. 我想称赞一下你的勤奋。
He has a long head. 他很有远见卓识。
You look great today. 你今天看起来好棒! (这里的 great 还可以换成 fantastic, pretty, amazing)
You're beautiful/gorgeous. 你真好看。
gorgeous /'gɔ: dʒəs/ adj. 华丽的,灿烂的;极好的
Nice jacket! 外套不错! (更具体地表扬别人,除了 jacket,还可以说,Nice watch! Nice hair!) You're wearing a nice skirt. 你这条裙子挺美。
This dress looks good on you. 这条裙子很衬你。 (注意:这里介词要用 on,因为是你穿在了身上。除了dress,还可以说 jacket, coat...)
Your hair looks amazing. 你发型好极了。
You look like a million dollars. 你看上去帅呆了。
You have a good taste. 你很有品位。
You're looking sharp! 你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。【与众不同的表扬!】
I am impressed. 真令人印象深刻。
赞美朋友 You're a great listener. 你是个很好的倾听者。
You inspire me. 你激励了我/你是我的榜样。
inspire /ɪn'spaɪə/ v. 激发;鼓舞;启示
You are an amazing friend./You are such a good friend. 有你这样的朋友真好。
You have a good sense of humor. 你真幽默。【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
You've got a great personality. 你的个性很好。
小编的30句赞美你都学会了嘛?快去夸一下身边的人吧!