对话一
May: Hi, Tom. Do you know how to cook any Chinese dishes 嗨,汤姆,你知道怎么做中国菜吗
Tom: Well, there are eight different Chinese cuisines. Which cuisine are you interested in 嗯,中国菜包括八大菜系。你想学哪个
May: I"m not sure. I only want to learn how to make something simple. 我也不知道,就是想学做些简单的中国菜。
Tom: I can help. I will give you a recipe soon. 这好说,我待会儿给你个菜谱。 May: I"m afraid the recipe will not help me that much. 恐怕菜谱没什么用吧。 Tom: Then I will go to your house and show you how to cook. 那我就去你家,然后给你演示怎么做吧。
May:Thank you very much! 太谢谢了!
对话二
Tom: There are some cities that are not suitable for habitation. 全球有最不适宜居住的几个城市
May: They are suffering from terrorism and wars. 因为它们正经受着恐怖主义和战争的摧残。
Tom: Yeah . Port-au-Prince --- the capital of Haiti. 是的。有海地首都太子港。 May: And Kinshasa of Congo DRC and Pointe-Noire of COG. 还有刚果(金)的金沙萨和刚果(布)的黑角。
Tom: Because of the high rate of crime . 因为犯罪率居高不下。
May: And Baghdad of Iraq is threatened by flames of war . 还有伊拉克的巴格达,饱受战火威胁。
Tom:N"Djamena of Chad is ruined by civil war. 乍得的恩贾梅纳因为内战惨遭破坏。
May: Those cities are full of vandalization. 这些城市都饱受摧残。
Tom: We both hope for a peace world. 希望世界和平。
May: Let`s wish! 但愿如此啊!
对话三
Daniel: We are in the restaurant now! 汤姆,我们到了饭馆了。
Waiter: May I take your order 可以点菜了吗
Daniel: I"d like to see the menu, please. 我想看看菜单。
Waiter: OK, here you are. 好的,给你菜单。
Daniel: Thanks. I am starving. Let me see…What"s this, shrimp rolls 谢谢。我快饿死了。让我看看……这是什么,虾球
Waiter: Oh, it"s rice rolls with fried shrimp inside. 让我看看……这是什么,虾球
Daniel: Twenty five yuan is a little expensive. 25块钱有点贵了吧。
Waiter: There are twenty rolls in a bowl. You can get another bowl for free if there aren"t enough rolls. 一碗里有二十个。如果面卷不够的话,还可以免费再点一些。
Daniel: Sounds nice. We will take this, two bowls of shrimp rolls. 听上去不错。我们就要这个,两碗虾球。
Waiter: OK, shrimp rolls. Do you want anything else 好的,虾球。还要点别的什么吗
Daniel: We will have this one first and order something else later. 我们先要这个,一会儿再点别的。
Waiter: OK, wait a moment please. 好的。请等一下。
以上场景都是比较常见的,大家可以参考对话内容哦!