lose: 失败;受损失
我们绝不会输。
'Cause we get to choose That's how it's gonna be.
choose: 选择
因为这是我们的选择,坚定不移。
Every day of our lives.
生命中的每一天,
Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight.
都想见到你,都想紧握不放手。
Gonna run.
向前奔跑。
While we're young And keep the faith.
趁着我们年轻,还要坚守信念。
Keep the faith.
坚守信念。
Every day of our lives.
生命中的每一天,
Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight.
都想见到你,都想紧握不放手。
Gonna run.
向前奔跑。
While we're young And keep the faith.
趁着我们年轻,还要坚守信念。
Oh, yeah
哦,耶。
Every day Every day.
每一天。
From right now.
从现在开始。
Gonna use our voices and scream out loud.
我们都要尽情高歌。
-Troy: Take my hand . Take my hand.
牵我的手。
-All: Together we will.
让我们一起庆祝。
Every day - Oh, every day.
每一天。
Oh, oh, every day.
每一天。
Oh, every day.
每一天。
Every day.
每一天。
Oh, yeah, Yeah - I'm singing every day.
每一天。
Every day.
每一天。
Every day.
每一天。
Every day.
每一天。
Every day.
每一天。
Every day.
每一天。
Every day.
每一天。
Yeah.
耶!
-Mr. Fulton: Just fabulous! Fabulous! Well. If you'll all please take your seats. I have one last task to perform this evening. The Star Dazzle for this year goes to, of course, our one and only…
fabulous:极好的 task: 工作 perform: 执行;完成 dazzle: 耀眼的光;灿烂
太美妙了!请各位就座,今晚我还有一项任务。今年的亮眼明星奖,当然要颁给独一无二的……
-Sharpay: My brother, Ryan Evans!
我弟弟Ryan Evans!
-Mr. Evans: That's our boy!
好呀!
-Mrs. Evans: Fix the hat.
fix: 戴正,固定
帽子戴正。
Yeah.
耶。
-Kelsi: You are the music in me.
你是我心中的音符。
You know the words Once upon a time.
曾听人说过“很久很久以前”。
Make you listen.
listen: 听
你不禁,
there's a reason.
reason: 原因
竖耳倾听。
When you dream There's a chance you'll find.
dream: 梦想 chance: 机会
勇敢追求梦想,就可能会找到。
A little laughter, or happy ever after.
laughter: 笑声 ever after: 从此以后一直
脸上的微笑或从此幸福快乐的生活。
-All: You're harmony to the melody.
harmony: 协调 melody: 旋律
你让旋律更加和谐。
That's echoing inside my head.
echo: 重复
在我脑中萦绕不绝。
A single voice above the noise.
有一个声音。
-Gabriella: Here's to the future.
敬未来。
-Troy: No. Here's to right now.
不,敬现在。
And like a common thread.
common: 普通的 thread: 线
牵引着我。
You're pulling me.
pull: 拉,牵引
牵引着我。
When I hear my favorite song I know that we belong.
favorite: 最喜爱 belong: 属于
当我听到最爱的歌曲便知道我们心心相印。
Oh, you are the music in me.
你是我心中的音符。
Yeah, it's living in all of us.
音符在我们心中跳跃。
And it's brought us here because.
我们在这里聚首,因为,
Because you are the music in me Because you are the music in me.
因为你是我心中的音符。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
耶耶耶。
You are the music in me.
你是我心中的音符。
When I hear my favorite song I know that we belong.
当我听到最爱的歌曲便知道我们心心相印。
You are the music in me.
你是我心中的音符。
It's living in all of us.
音符在我们心中跳跃。
And it's brought us here because
我们在这里聚首,因为,
You are the music in me.
你是我心中的音符。
You are the music in me.
你是我心中的音符。
One, two, three, four.
一、二、三、四。
-Troy: The summer that we wanted.
心中期待的夏天。
-Ryan: Yeah, we've finally got it.
finally: 终于
终于盼到。
-Chad: Now's the time we get to share.
share: 分享
现在是分享的时刻。