another: 再(另)一个
你竟然找到了另一头猛犸象!
-Animal X: Where?
在哪呢?
-Animal X: Wait a minute! I thought mammoths were extinct!
等等,不是说猛犸象早就绝种了么。
What are looking at me for?
你们看着我干吗?
-Manny: I don't know
不清楚。
Maybe because you are a mammoth?
也许因为你就是猛犸象。
-Animal X: Me?!
我?!
Don't be ridiculous! I'm not a mammoth! I'm a possum!
ridiculous: 可笑的 possum: 负鼠
别开玩笑了! 我不是猛犸,我是一直负鼠。
-Manny: Right, good one! I'm a newt…
newt: 蝾螈
恩,不错的笑话,我是一只蝾螈。
This is my friend, the badger
badger: 獾獾
这是我的朋友,獾獾,
and my other friend the platypus!
platypus: 鸭嘴兽
和我另一个朋友,鸭嘴兽。
-Sid: Why do I got to, be the platypus! Make him the platypus!
为什么我是鸭嘴兽?要他去当!
-Animal V: This guy giving you trouble, Sis?
这家伙给你麻烦了吗?妹妹
-Sid: Sis?
妹妹?
-Animal X: That's right, these are my brothers
没错,这就是我的哥哥们。
Possum…Possum…Possum
负鼠…负鼠…负鼠
-Manny: I don't think her, tree goes all the way to the top branch!
我可不认为他们三个都能上到树的最高枝。
-Sid: Manny, the brink, of extinction is a bad time to be picky
Manny 这对要灭绝的物种可不是挑剔的时候。
Hey…She should come with us!
嘿…她可以跟我们一起走!
-Manny: Are you insane? No way!
insane:疯狂的
你疯了吗?没门。
-Sid: Ok! Manny wants me to ask you if, you'd like to escape the flood with us
escape: 逃跑;逸出
好吧! Manny叫我来问你们是否愿意跟我们一起逃离洪水。
-Animal V: I rather be road kill!
rather: 宁愿;更确切些
那我宁可去死!
-Diego: That could be arranged!
arrange: 安排
我可以如你所愿!
-Animal X: Ha…funny!
哈…真好笑!
Let me, have a little word with my brothers
让我跟我的哥哥们说几句话
-Animal V: Ellie!, Are you crazy? We're not going with them!
crazy: 发疯的
Ellie! 你疯了吗?我们才不跟他们一起走呢。
-Animal X: Look! We'll never make, it in time if we only travel at night
travel: 行进
听着! 我们从来都只是在晚上出行。
These guys can protect, us out in the open. What do you say?
protect: 保护,保卫
这些家伙可以在白天的野外保护我们。你说呢?
-Manny: Ow!, Why Did You invite them?
invite: 邀请
哇。你为什么要邀请他们?
Because you might, be the only two mammoths left on earth.
因为你们俩可能就是地球上最后的两只猛犸象了。