看来Fast Tony是对的!
-Manny: everything is melting!
所有的东西都在融化。
-Manny: It's all gonna flood…
洪水就要泛滥了。
-Manny: Come on! We're gotta warn them.
warn:警告,告诫
快点,我们要告诉他们。
-Sid: Maybe we can, rapidly evolve into water creatures.
rapidly: 迅速地 evolve: (使)进化 creature: 生物
也许我们可以快速进化成水生动物。
-Diego: That's genius, Ed…
genius: 天才
你真是天才。sid。
-Sid: Call me 'Squid'.
叫我“乌贼”。
-Sid: Geesthis whole thing's a piece of junk!
junk: 破烂
天啊。这里所有的东西都是垃圾。
-Sid: I can't believe I live here!
我简直不敢相信我住在这。
-Sid: What?
怎么了?
-Animal H: I can breathe
这个没用。
-Animal H: I present you, with this revolutionary gizmo, we call
present: 呈现 revolutionary: 革命的
我找到了它的革命性产品,我们管它叫做。
Bark!!
木板!!
-Animal H: It's so buoyant, it actually floats!
buoyant: 轻快的 actually: 事实上;实际上 float: (使)浮动
最重要的是,它可以浮起来。
-Animal A: I'll show you something that floats!
我会让你看到什么东西能浮起来。
-Animal H: Alright… it's your funeral!
funeral: 葬礼,丧礼
尽管笑吧,你们的死期快到了。
-Animal H: You see!, This is exactly what I'm talking about!
看到了吧,这正是我所说过的。
-Animal H: Giant balls of fury larva…
giant: 巨大的 fury: 狂怒 larva: (昆虫的)幼虫
天空中想起巨大的咆哮声。
the size of mammoths…
size: 大小,尺寸
凶恶的猛犸象,
raining from the sky!!
疯狂的从天而降。
-Animal L: Ahh! Go suck air through a reed!
suck: 吸,吮
啊,去换口气,多读读书。
-Manny: You gotta listen, to him! He's right about the flood!
你们得听他的,他说的洪水的事情是对的。
-Animal H: I am?
我说对了?
-Animal H: I mean…uh…Yes, I am!
我是说,呃,对我说的本来就是事实。
-Animal M: Wait a minute! You're the one who said
等一下,是你说的,
there wasn't going to be a flood!
这里不可能有洪水。
Why should we listen to you?
为什么我们现在要听你的?
-Manny: Because we saw what's up there!
what's up: 什么事
因为我们在上面看到了一切。
-Manny: The dam's, gonna break. The entire valley is gonna flood!
dam: 坝,堤 entire: 全部的,整个的 valley: 山谷
大坝就要垮掉了,整个山谷不久将被洪水淹么。