对,可除非…
-Animal X: Unless
除非什么?
-Manny: UnlessI…ah…
除非…我…
I just wanna say
我只是想说…
I need to tell you
我想告诉你…
I hope, you find everything you're looking for!
希望你能找到所追求的一切。
-Animal X: You too
希望你也是。
-Sid: Manny…?
Manny…?
You've come a long way since we met
从我们认识后,一起走了有很久了,
and I'll take full credit for that…
credit: 赞扬
所以我珍视这个。
But you need to let go of the past…
但是你得忘记过去,
so you could have a future!
future: 未来
这样才有未来。
-Diego: Go after her!
去追她吧。
-Sid: It's okay…
没事的。
We'll always be here for you
我们会一直在你这边。
-Manny: I'll keep in touch…
我们保持联络。
-Diego: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're a good friend
耶,耶,耶。你是个不错的朋友。
point made. Now, go on, scat!
就这样吧,就现在去吧。快点。
-Sid: Our Manny's growing up!
grow up: 长大展
我们的Manny要长大了。
-Manny: Ellie!
Ellie!
-Animal X: Manny!
Manny!
-Manny: Ellie
Ellie
I don't want, us to be together because we have to
我不想因为生存需要才在一起,
I want us…
我希望我们,
to be together because we want to!
在一起是因为我们希望如此。
And I wanna be with you, Ellie!
而且我希望和你一起,Ellie!
So, what do you say?
那么,你怎么觉得?
-Animal X: Oh, Manny
噢,Manny
I thought you were going to let
我觉得你将要把…
You're possum enough for me!
你是我的好负鼠。
-Sid: Well, it's just you and me now…
好了,就剩我们俩了。