抓一下,踢一下。
I look back over my shoulder
shoulder: 肩(部)
现在我伸出脑袋。
to see if I am being followed…
看看是否被跟踪了
and I'm breathing!
我换气。
and I'm stalking and I'm stalking…
我再撕,再撕。
I am falling…
我掉下来了。
-Diego: Correction! You're sinking…
correction: 纠正 sink: 下沉
很对,你沉底了。
kind of like a rock!
就像石头。
-Animal X: Hey, do we do any special tricks like
special: 专门的 trick: 诡计
嘿,我们要做些小把戏吗?
roll over? Or do we just…
比如打个滚? 或者
throw our weight around?
throw: 使突然陷入 weight: 重量
只是坐着等。
Sorry,, I don't know my own strength yet!
strength: 力(气)
抱歉,我还不清楚自己的力气有多大。
-Manny: Ellie, do you realise that…
realise: 认识
Ellie 你了解我们
now, we have a chance to save our species?
可能有机会拯救我们这物种了吗?
-Animal X: Really? How are we going to do that?
真的吗?我们要怎么做才行呢?
-Manny: Well, you know…
这个…你知道的。
-Animal X: Oh! Uh, uh! Did you just?!No…
噢! 噢!你是不是说?! 不…
-Manny: I didn't mean.
我不是这个意思
-Animal X: I'm not a mammoth for five minutes
我刚做猛犸象不到5分钟
… and you're hittin' on me?
你就开始打我的主意?
-Manny: I wasn't saying…
我不是这个意思,
not right now. I'm…
right now: 现在
不是现在,我…
in time…!
in time: 及时
到时候再说。
I was just saying that it's
我的意思是,
our responsibility…
responsibility: 责任
这是我们的责任。
-Animal X: What?!
什么?!
-Manny: That came out wrong!
我说错了吗!
You're very pretty…
你非常漂亮,