不过我们还才刚刚认识。
-Animal X: Responsibility…?!
责任?
Just doing your duty, huh? Is that it?
duty: 责任
只是尽你的责任吗?就为了这个?
Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice…
ultimate: 极端的 sacrifice: 牺牲
准备好做最终的牺牲。
to save your species!
来拯救你自己的物种
Well, I got some news for you!
我告诉你个消息。
You not saving the species tonight…
你今晚救不了这个物种,
or any other night!
以后哪天晚上也救不了。
-Diego: So, how did it go?
你们相处得如何?
-Manny: Hmm! Not bad…
恩,不太糟。
-Animal X: Ok, let's go!
好了,我们出发。
We traveled with you all day…
我们整个白天都跟着你们。
now you coming with us at night!
晚上你们跟着我们。
-Manny: but we can't see at night
但是,晚上我们看不见东西。
-Animal X: Then enjoy…the flood!
enjoy: 享受
那就享受这盲目吧。
-Animal V: I can't even look at him!
我都不愿多看一眼了。
-Animal W: Pervert!
变态!
-Sid: Making friends
多交朋友,
everywhere you go! Just making friends!
到哪里都该多交朋友。
-Animal V: Watch out, there's a stump!
stump: 树桩
小心,那里有块石头。
Not anymore…
现在没有了。
-Manny: I thought we could walk together
together: 在一起
我觉得我们可以走在一块。
-Animal V: Crash, ask the man why he thinks that?
Crash, 问问那人为什么这么想?
She said she thinks you are a jerk…
她说了她觉得你是个窝囊废
and to go away!
要你走开。
-Manny: She didn't say…Oww!
她没说…啊!
Look! Maybe if we spend more time
也许我们该多花点时间。
-Animal X: Tell him that I need, a little personal space right here!
personal: 个(私)人的
告诉他,我现在需要一点私人空间。
-Animal V: She said…go jump in a lake…
她说了,你该去跳湖。