你是小孩吗?不用答了。
Diego, there you are. You missed the big surprise.
surprise: 惊奇
Diego,原来你在这啊刚刚你可错过了一份大惊喜。
-Diego: I'll check it out later.
check it out: 仔细讨论
是嘛,我待会再看吧。
-Manny: Okay, see ya.
Ya: =you仅用于口语
好嘞,回见。
-Ellie: You know, I think there's something bothering, Diego.
bother: 烦扰
我觉得,Diego好像有心事。
-Manny: No, I'm sure everything's fine.
怎么会,肯定没事的啦。
-Ellie: you should talk to him.
你该去和他聊聊。
-Manny: Guys don't talk to guys, about guy problems.
guy: 男人
男人可不会聊,男人的事。
We just punch each other on the shoulders.
punch: 殴打 shoulder: 肩膀
我们互相捶一下肩就好了。
-Ellie: That's stupid!
stupid: 愚蠢的
那也太蠢了!
-Manny: To a girl, but for a guy, that's like six months of therapy.
therapy: 治疗
对女人来说,是滴;可对男人来说那可顶的上六个月的心理治疗。
Okay, Okay I'm going.
好了,好了,我去就是了。
-Manny: Hey.
嘿
-Diego: Oww!
喂!
Why'd you do that?
你干嘛呢?
-Manny: I don't know.
我也不晓得。
So listen, Ellie thinks theres something bothering you…
是这么个事儿,Ellie觉得你有心事…
-Diego: Actually, I've been thinking, that soon, it might be time for me to head out.
head out: 出发
说真的,我是在想,可能,很快,我就该出发了。
-Manny: Okay, so I'll just tell her that your fine. It was nothing.
哦,那我就跟她说你没事了,嘛事没有。
-Diego: Look, who are we kidding, Manny? I'm losing my edge. I'm not really built for chaperoning play-Dates.
kid: 开玩笑 lose edge: 失去战斗力 be built for: 为…而建造 chaperon: 陪伴 play date: 玩[plans made with friends to hang out.—from Urban Dictionary]
我们能哄得了谁呢,Manny?我越来越不像只剑齿虎了。而且,我也不适合整天帮你看小孩。
-Manny: What do you talking about?
talk about: 讲
你说什么呢?
-Diego: Having a family, that's huge. And I'm happy for you, but…
huge: 巨大的
成家生子,这是大事,我很为你高兴,可是……
It's your adventure, not mine.
adventure: 冒险
这是你的探险故事,不再是我的。
-Manny: So you don't want to be around my kid?
be around: 来访
你是说你不想和我一起带小孩?