快了快了!
-Sid: Wait up guys!
wait up: 停下来等候 Guy: 家伙
大家等等我啊。
-Manny: The baby is coming! The baby is coming! I'm having a baby.
have a baby: 生孩子
宝宝要生了!我要当爸爸了!
-Crash: Code blue, code blue, Or pink if it's a girl
code blue: 紧急救命
蓝色警报,蓝色警报了,要是女孩就是粉色。
-Manny: Coming up baby! Coming up baby! I'm coming, Ellie!
come up: 出现
生宝宝了!生宝宝了!Ellie,我来了!
-Crasj: We got it.
get it: 理解
瞧我们的。
-Manny: Ellie, Ellie, Where are you, Where am I ? Manny!
EllieEllie,你在哪,我这是到哪儿了?Manny!
-Ellie: Manny,I told you! It was just a kick.
kick: 踢
Manny,我说过了,只是宝宝踢了一下而已
-Manny: Ohh right! Right, oh wow.
哦,对啊!对啊,哈哈。
Ohh you really gave daddy a scare! Daddy got silly.
scare: 惊吓 silly: 愚蠢的
你可真把你老爸吓死了!瞧老爸傻的。
Daddy fall down cliff and go, boom, boom, boom. Silly daddy.
fall down: 落下 cliff: 悬崖 boom: 隆隆声
老爸我从悬崖上溜下来然后就嘣,嘣,嘣!傻老爸。
Sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kick.
folks: 人们 false: 错误的 alarm: 警报
抱歉了,各位,虚惊一场,宝宝只是提了一下。
-Man: Do you know who I want to kick?
你知道我想踢谁嘛?
–Woman: That's the third false alarm this week.
你这周都已经“虚”了三次了。
-Sid: All right shows over… break it up, break it up!
break up: 结束
好了,没啥好看的,都散了吧,散了吧!
Oh I see someone else who has a bun in the oven?
have a bun in the oven: 怀孕
哦~瞧瞧谁的小肚子也有小宝宝了。
-Woman: I'm not pregnant!
pregnant: 怀孕的
我没“有”!
-Sid: Too bad, you'd make a wonderful mother.
wonderful: 极好的
真可惜,你会是个好妈妈的。
-Ellie: Manny I know your excited, I am too, but your getting a little carried away.
excited: 兴奋的 be carried away: 十分激动
Manny,我知道你很高兴,我也是可你这样也有点太激动。
-Manny: Okay, okay, Boy, your starting to sound like Diego.
sound like: 听起来像
好了,好了,听你这口气越来越像Diego了。