ignore: 忽视 female: 雌性 involve: 包含
第五军规,在有女性的情况下可忽略第二军规。
Or possibly a cute dog. I just make up these rules as I go along.
possibly: 或许 cute: 可爱的 make up: 捏造 go along: 前进
或者是有小狗狗的情况下,哎呀,反正我就是瞎编的。
-Manny: Yeah, but, but, but… she's… you have to.
是嘛,可是,可是…她…你得…
-Diego: Manny, it's alright. I got your back.
Manny,别慌,有我顶着你呢。
-Buck: now your talking. Come on, lads.
总算是开腔了,走吧,小伙子们。
-Crash: take care of our sister. Mr.
这位先生,照顾好我们的妹妹。
-Eddie: No pressure.
不要有太大压力。
-Buck: What does that mean, ”I've got your back?“. I'd rather they cover the front.
cover: 覆盖 front: 前面
这话有什么意思,”有我顶着你“?我宁可他们能罩着我。
That's where all the good stuff is.
刀枪箭雨可都是从外头来的。
-Diego: We gotta move.
我们得抓紧了。
-Ellie: Okay! Alright. It's okay. Daddy's, daddy's coming.
好了!没事了,老爸来了,老爸来了!
I gotta say sweet heart, you really got timing…
宝贝儿,说实话,你可真会挑时间。
-Sid: Go away! Go away! Shoo! Afraid of danger! Afraid of danger!
走开!快走开!怕怕!偶怕怕!
Don't worry, it's just lava. Deadly,
lava: 熔岩 deadly: 致命的
表慌,不过是岩浆。
Violent lava!
violent: 猛烈的
要人命的岩浆!
-Buck: Boys!Are you ready for adventure?
adventure: 冒险
小伙子们!准备好迎接冒险了吗?
-Crash: Yes, sir!
准备好了,长官!
-Buck: for danger?
准备好面对危险了吗?
-Crash: Yes, sir!
准备好了,长官!
-Buck: For death!
准备好拥抱死亡了吗!
-Crash: Uhh, can you repeat the question? ?
repeat: 重复
呃,你说啥,再说一遍?
-Buck: That's right, come on!
就是这样,来吧!
-Crash: have you ever flown one of these before?
你以前玩过飞行吗?
-Buck: No, first time actually.
actually: 实际上
没,这也是第一次!
-Diego: there She is.
她在那。
-Manny: Ellie!
Ellie!
-Ellie: Manny!
Manny!
-Manny: I need to Get to her.
我得上到她那儿去。