perch on: 位于…之上 razor's edge: 危险边缘 oblivion: 忘却 stare: 凝视
我栖在深谷的边缘,突然,看到了一双眼睛,一头白色庞然大物的眼睛。
-Crash: were you killed?
你死了吗?
-Buck: Sadly, yes. But I lived!
悲惨的是,我死了,但是,我又活了!
Never had I felt so alive, than when I was so close… To death.
我从未如此强烈地感受到生命,直到我如此近距离地接触…死亡。
Just before, Rudy could suck me down his gullet.
suck down: 吸入 gullet: 咽喉
转眼间,Rudy就会把我咽下喉咙。
I grabbed hold of that, roast pink fleshy thing that dangles at the back of the throat.
grab: 抓住 roast: 烘烤的 pink: 粉红色的 fleshy: 肉的 dangle:摇晃地悬挂着 throat: 喉咙
我紧紧地抱住那个,悬在喉头的,软软的,粉粉的,肉肉的东西。
I hung on to that sucker, and I swung back and forth, back and forth.
hang on to: 紧紧抓住 swing: 摇摆 back and forth: 来回地
我死死地抱着那玩意儿,并且前后摇摆,向后向前。
Back… and forth and back. Until finally I let go and shot right out of his mouth.
finally: 最后 shot: 射击
向后…向前…向后最后,我放开手,从他嘴里直直地射了出去!
I may have lost an eye that day. But I got this.
那一回,我是瞎了一只眼,可我也得到了这个。
-Eddie: Rudy's tooth…
Rudy的牙齿…
-Buck: It's like the old saying: “An eye for a tooth”. A nose for a chin. A butt for a“…
就像老话说的”以牙还眼“,以下巴还鼻子,以屁股还…
It's an old saying. But uh, it's not a very good one.
这也是个俗语,算了,真的很俗。
-Crash: you are super weasel.
weasel: 黄鼠狼
你真是超级黄鼠狼。
-Eddie: Ultra weasel.
ultra: 过度的
终极黄鼠狼。
-Diego: Diesel weasel.
diesel: 柴油机
超能黄鼠狼。
What? He is.
怎么了,他就是。
-Buck: Now let me tell you about the time I used to sharpen, clam-Shell to turn a T-Rex,
sharpen: 变为锐利 clam-shell: 海蚌 T-Rex: 霸王龙
接下来,我给你们讲,当年我是怎么用这把锋利的齿刀,把一头霸王龙
Into a T-Rachel
治得服服帖帖。
-Crash: Yes master.
好的,大师。
-Manny: Wow, that's enough fairy-Tales for one night.
fairy-tale: 童话故事
哇,今晚的故事就到此为止吧。
Come on, Ellie. you should rest now…
来吧,Ellie,你该休息了…
-Ellie: PffLife at the party.
唉,快乐的时光总是过得太快。
-Buck: Alright, you guys get some shut-Eye, I'll keep watch.
shut-eye: 睡觉 keep watch: 看守
好了,你们去合合眼,我来守夜。
-Crash: Don''t worry,' Buck, We got this.
别担心,Buck,有我们呢。
Night time is possum time. Yeah, We own the Night baby.
possum: 负鼠
黑夜就是负鼠的天下,没错,瞧好了吧,宝贝儿。