你们疯了吗?
-Diego: It's not poison.
poison: 毒药
这不是毒气。
-Eddile: It's so disturbing.
disturbing: 烦扰的
现在麻烦大了。
-Buck: Stop laughing, all of you!
不准笑,统统都不准笑!
-Crash: “Stop laughing, all of you!”
“不准笑,统统都不准笑”。
-Manny: What's rule number one?
第一条军规是嘛呀?
-Ellie: They're just laughing, what's so bad about that?
他们只是笑一笑罢了,有那么严重吗?
-Buck: They died laughing.
这些家伙就是笑死的。
-Ellie: Stop laughing!
别笑了!
-Manny: Do you know what's funny though?
though: 但是
你知道什么最好笑吗?
We're trying to save Sid and now we're all gonna die!
我们还想去救Sid 可自己却先死翘翘了!
-Crash: And I don't even like Sid.
我甚至都不怎么喜欢Sid。
-Eddie: Who does? He's an idiot!
idiot: 白痴
有谁喜欢呢?他是白痴!
-Diego: Thank's for getting me into this mess. It's the most fun I've had in years.
get into: 陷入 mess: 乱七八糟
多谢你啊,拖我搅这趟浑水,这么多年了从来没有这样刺激过。
-Manny: Thank you, for deserting the herd. That was totally super.
desert: 放弃 herd: 群体 totally: 完全
谢谢你啊,玩单飞,真是牛逼!
-Buck: Stop that! Don't you see? We're all gonna die.
停下!还没明白吗?我们都要翘辫子了。
-Ellie: We gotta do everything, huh?
什么都得靠我们自己,对不?
-Crash: Sometimes I wet my bed.
我有时候会尿床。
-Eddie: That's alright. Sometimes I wet your bed.
没事了,有时候我会尿你的床。
-Manny: I'm not sure how much of that you could hear?
不知道你听到多少?
-Ellie: Oh I heard all of it.
哦,我听得真真的
-Eddie: you wet my bed?
你在我床上尿床?
-Crash: That was, gas talk dude!.
dude: 伙伴
哎呀,中毒时候说的话,怎么能当真。
-Manny: Well, We better Get moving.
好了,我们还是赶紧赶路吧。
-Diego: Aren't we forgetting something?
我们是不是忘了点什么?
-Buck: I'm so lonely.
我好寂寞哦。
-Sid: Okay. Here you go guys… Muncher, muncher.
muncher: 大声咀嚼
好了,开饭饭了…吃吧,吃吧。
What! Your not gonna eat your vegetables? How you going to become big and strong, dinosaurs?
vegetable: 蔬菜
怎么!你们不吃蔬菜?那怎么能长成强壮的大恐龙呢?