那就是你三个星期以后的样子。
-Eddie: So, Why Do They call it the chasm of death?
那个,他们干嘛管这个叫“死亡峡谷”?
-Buck: Well we tried, 'big smelly crack',
crack: 裂缝
我们也试过“大臭坑”。
But… uhh, That just made everybody giggle.
giggle: 吃吃地笑,咯咯地笑
可是…别人一听就笑。
-Manny: Well now What?
接下来怎么办?
-Buck: Madam…
夫人…
-Manny: She is Not doing that.
她可不能上这玩意。
-Buck: Rule number one.
军规第一条。
Come on, mammoth. You supposed to have a good memory.
mammoth: 长毛象 be supposed to: 应该 memory: 记忆
想想吧,大猛犸,你们应该挺有记性吧。
-Ellie: Always listen to Buck.
永远服从Buck。
Now! Eyes forward. Back straight… and uh, yes,
forward: 向前的 straight: 笔直的
好了!目视前方,腰板挺直…嗯,好了。
Breathe in the toxic fumes and you'll probably die.
breathe in: 吸进 toxic: 有毒的 fume: 臭气
要是吸入有毒气体,你估计就没救了。
-Ellie: toxic fumes.
有毒气体?
-Buck: just another day in paradise.
paradise: 天堂
又一个阳光灿烂的日子。
-Manny: Wait!
等等!
-Buck: Geronimo!
geronimo: 安全下滑装置(美国伞兵跳伞时会喊这么个词)
出发喽!
-Manny: Ellie! You okay?
Ellie!你没事吧?
-Ellie: you have to try this.
太好玩了,你们快来啊。
-Buck: Alright now pile on everyone, couldn't be easier.
pile on: 堆积
好了,一个一个上,再简单没有了。
Don't panic! Just some, technical difficulties. Keep holding it in boys.
panic: 恐慌 technical: 技术的 hold in: 忍住
别慌!只是出了点,技术故障,各位坚持住先。
-Crash: I can't take it anymore.
我憋不住了。
-Eddie: He breathe it. And now I'm breathing it.
他吸气了!哦,我也吸气了!
-Crash: Hey we're not dead.
嘿,我们没挂。
-Eddie: you sound ridiculous.
ridiculous: 可笑的
你听起来可真滑稽。
-Crash: Me? You should hear you.
我?你真该听听你自己。
Alright, alright. And one, and two…
准备好了,好了,1,2……
Christmas, Christmas time is here…
christmas: 圣诞节
圣诞节~圣诞节~