fortress: 堡垒 solitude: 孤独
呆在我的“孤独城堡”里。
In the ice, for ever!
for ever: 永远
永远呆在冰天雪地里。
Alone, lonely loner
lonely: 孤独的 loner: 孤独的人
一个人,孤单寂寞…
-Manny: That's a lot of aloners.
一个人还真不少。
-Sid: Precisely!
precise: 准确的
没错!
-Ellie: Sid, wait.
Sid,等下
-Manny: No, no, it's ok.
不用叫他,没事的。
He'll bounce back, it's one of the advantages of being Sid.
bounce back: 向后跳 advantage: 优势
他会自己蹦回来的,这也算是Sid的一样特异功能。
-Sid: Why should I take you back. I love kids.
我为什么一定要把你们放回去呢,我喜欢小孩子。
I'm responsible, loving, nurturing. What do you think?
responsible: 有责任的 nurture: 养育
我又有责任心,又有爱心,还有细心,你们说呢?
I knew you would agree.
agree: 同意
我就知道你们也这么想。
Oh oh, don't cry! I'll find a dry place.
dry: 干燥
哦,别哭哇,我给你们找个干燥的地方。
Let me just dry you off.
dry off: 弄干
我帮你擦擦干。
I don't know, being a parents, a lot of work.
怎么办呢,当家长,责任太大了。
Maybe I'm not ready.
也许我是没准备好。
-Dignousour babies: Mamma, mama, mama!
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈!
I'm a mommy.
我当妈咪了!
-Sid: Where's mommy?
妈咪在哪里?
Here I am!
在这里!
There you go, nice clean faces.
这就对了,把小脸洗的干干净净。
I got it! I got it!
我来接,我来接!
Stop it, no.
停下,别舔了。
Hey, no biting!
bite: 咬
嘿,不准咬!
I'm sorry, no, it's okay, it's okay. Don't cry! Why you still crying?
对不起,哦,没事了,都没事了,别哭哇,怎么还哭。
Are you hungry? Maybe your hungry. I know just the thing.
你们饿了吗?应该是饿了,我知道上哪儿找吃的。
…this is animal. I am your baby and this is my milk.
牛妈妈在这里,我就是你的牛宝宝,来吃奶奶了~~~
Ahhhh!!! I thought you were a female!
female: 雌性
啊!!!!我以为你是母的!