乖乖呆好。
Stay here! You take care of your brother now, momma's coming right back.
呆在这!照顾好你弟弟,妈妈马上回来。
Momma's coming, baby!
宝宝,妈妈来了!
I got you.
接到了。
What did I just tell you kids?
我刚才怎么跟你说的?倒霉孩子!
Ohh, thank you, thank you, thank you!
哦,谢谢,谢谢!
Bad eggs, rotten eggs. A heart attack you almost gave me.
rotten egg: 讨厌的家伙 heart attack: 心脏病发作
坏蛋,大坏蛋,你们真快把妈妈吓出心脏病了。
Ohh I'm sorry darling, it's just that I love you so much.Now I want you to meet your uncle Manny and aunt Ellie.
哦,对不起,小宝宝,我只是太爱你们了,好了,来见见你们Manny叔叔和Ellie婶婶。
-Sid: Hello!
你好呀!
I'd like to present, Eggbert, Shelly and Yoko.
present: 提出
我给你们介绍,蛋蛋,蛋壳,蛋黄。
-Manny: Sid, whatever you're doing. It's a bad idea!
Sid,不管你在干什么,都不是好主意。
-Sid: Shh!My kids will hear you.
嘘!孩子们会听到的。
-Manny: They're not your kids, Sid. Take them back.
take back: 拿回
他们不是你的孩子,Sid,哪拿的放哪去。
You're not meant to be a parent.
be meant to: 应该是,希望是
你不适合当家长。
-Sid: Why not?
凭什么?
-Manny: First sign: stealing someone else's eggs.
sign: 迹象 steal: 偷
首先,你偷蛋。
Second sign: one of them almost became an omelet.
omelet: 煎蛋
其次,有个差点成了煎蛋。
-Ellie: Sid, someone must be worried sick looking for them.
be worried sick: 非常担心 look for: 寻找
Sid,蛋妈妈肯定在急着找他们呢。
-Sid: No, They were underground, in ice.
underground: 地下的
不可能,他们是在地下的,冰洞里。
If it wasn't for me they'd be… Egg sickles.
sickle: 镰刀状细胞
要不是我发现了,他们早就成…冰蛋蛋了。
-Manny: Sid, I know what your going through. You're gonna have a family too someday.
go through: 遭受 be gonna: =be going to打算
Sid,我知道你有多难受,总有一天,你会成家立业的。
You gonna meet a nice girl, with… with low standards, no real options, or sense of smell…
standard: 标准 option: 选择 sense of smell: 嗅觉
你会遇上个好女孩…她要求不高,也没的挑,或者有点味道…
-Ellie: what Manny means to say is…
Manny的意思是…
-Sid: No, I get it. I'll take them back.
别说了,我明白,我送他们回去。
You have your family and I'm better off alone. By myself.
be better off: 更舒服
你们去过两人世界,我自己一个人。