本期的中级听力练习将继续带您学习客户投诉情景,当您在商场逛街时,发现折扣货不对板的情况下应该怎么做呢?请结合mp3的内容和以下文章的原文及翻译,开始今天的听力练习吧!
听力原文及翻译
A: Wow that's a great sale!
A:哇,这真是大减价!
B: Wow these shirts are nice.
B:哇,这些衬衫真漂亮。
A: I know! I really love them!
A:我知道! 我真的很喜欢它们!
A: Hey that's not the right price, those shirts are supposed to be on sale.
A:嘿,这个价格不对,这些衬衫应该是打折的。
B: These shirts are not on sale, the sales sign was still up from last week, I'm sorry.
B:这些衬衫没有打折,打折标志从上周就挂在那里,很抱歉。
A: Does that mean I have to pay the full price?
A:这意味着我必须支付全价?
B: Yes, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.
B:是的,很抱歉造成误会。
A: I don't think it's right to have a sale sign up on something that isn't on sale. I'd like to speak to your manager.
A:我认为在未打折的商品上挂上打折标志是不对的。我想和你的经理谈谈。
B: I can get my manager for you, wait here a minute.
B:我可以帮我找我的经理,你等一下。
C: Hello miss can I help you?
C:你好,小姐,我能帮你吗?
A: Yes. I saw the sale sign here, and I got these shirts thinking that they were on sale. The cashier says I have to pay full price, I don't think that's right.
A:是的。我看到这里的打折标志,我以为这些衬衫在打折,就买了下来。收银员说我必须支付全价,我觉得不对。
C: I understand, miss. Our customers are very important to us, we've taken down the sales sign, thank you for bringing that to our attention. I can ring those shirts up for you at the sale price.
C:我明白,小姐。我们的客户对我们来说非常重要,我们已经取下了销售标志,感谢您提醒我们这一点。我可以以促销价为您购买这些衬衫。
A: Thank you, I really appreciate it.
A:谢谢,我非常感激。
以上就是本期中级听力练习,希望对您的听力水平有所帮助。坚持收听本栏目,我们每日都会为你带来新鲜的情景听力!您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语水平。