如何用英文进行日常投诉呢?在本期的中级听力训练中,一位先生购买的隔音耳机并不隔音,他会怎样去找店员申诉?请结合MP3和下方的听力原文及翻译开始自己的训练。
听力原文及翻译
A: Did you find everything you needed today?
A:今天你找到你需要的东西了吗?
B: Yes, thank you. These headphones are exactly what I need, my neighbor has a really loud dog, and I can't get any work done.
B:是的,谢谢。这些耳机正是我需要的,我邻居家的狗很吵,我没法完成任何工作。
A: I hope they do the trick, that will be $150.
A:我希望它们能解决问题,价格是 150 美元。
B: Wow, that's expensive, but these are supposed to be the best right.
B:哇,这太贵了,但这应该是最好用的,对吧?
A: Yes, that's a good brand of headphones, do you want to purchase our protection plan in case something happens to them?
A:是的,这是一个很好的耳机品牌,你想购买我们的保护计划以防万一吗?
B: That's okay, I don't think I need it.
B:没关系,我觉得我不需要。
B: What's wrong with these? I just bought them!
B:这是什么情况?我刚买的!
A: Can I help you?
A:我能帮你吗?
B: Yes, these headphones aren't working anymore, I'd like to return them and get a refund!
B:是的,这些耳机不好用了,我想退货并获得退款!
A: Do you have the receipt?
A:你有收据吗?
B: No, I must have dropped it. I bought these here a couple of days ago.
B:没有,我一定是把它掉在地上了。我几天前在这里买的。
A: Did you purchase a Protection plan?
A:你购买了保护计划吗?
B: No.
B:没有。
A: Our return policy states that, if you don't have a receipt or Protection plan, then you can not return the item. I'm sorry sir.
A:我们的退货政策规定,如果您没有收据或保护计划,则您无法退货。对不起先生。
B: But I just bought them, isn't there anything you can do?
B:但我刚买的,您有什么办法吗?
A: Well you can't return the headphones, but you can exchange them for another pair.
A:您不能退货,但可以换一副。
B: Okay, thanks. Hopefully the new headphones will work.
B:好的,谢谢。希望新耳机能用。
以上就是本期中级听力练习,希望对您的听力水平有所帮助。坚持收听本栏目,我们每日都会为你带来新鲜的情景听力!您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语水平。