1.Do you think I'm made of money?
你当我是摇钱树啊?
2.Money doesn't grow on trees.
钱难挣。
3.He's as thick as two short planks.
他怎么笨得跟木头似的。。
4.When I was your age...
我像你这么大的时候。。。
5.I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting my eyes
我没睡,我是在放松眼睛。
6.I'm not going to tell you again.
我不想再说第二次。(约等于“我跟你说过多少遍了”)
7.Were you raised in a barn?
你是在谷仓长大的啊?(约等于“怎么一点礼貌也没有?”)
8.Don't talk back to your mother.
别跟你妈顶嘴。
9.If you were told to jump off a cliff, would you?
别人叫你跳悬崖你也去啊?
10.They don't make them like they used to.
现在的东西都不如以前的好了。
11.Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!
别哭了,再哭我就真给你点颜色看看!
12.Don't tell your mother.
千万别告诉你妈啊。
13.Waste not, want not.
勤俭节约,吃穿不愁。
14.You're not going out in that?!
你就穿这样出门?!
15.We were grateful to have an orange for Christmas.
圣诞节有个橘子我们就高兴坏了(约等于“以前过年有块肉吃就不错了”)。
16.Now don't go spending a lot on me.
别花那个钱给我买东西。
17.A little hard work never hurt anybody.
好好工作啊。
18.You'll understand when you're older.
等你老了你就知道了。
19.You don't know you're born.
身在福中不知福。
20.Don't let the bedbugs bite.
晚安。