在生活中,大家总会有觉得压力大的时候,这时候就需要好好的方式一下,看看笑话是个很好的缓解压力的方式,接下来就跟听力课堂小编一起来看一下吧!
1. 活不成了
Can't live
一个人得了重病,妻子伴随他去看医生。
Gravely ill, a man went to the doctor with his wife.
检查过后,医生示意病人的妻子到走廊见他。
After the examination the physicianmotioned for the wife to meet him in the hallway.
“你丈夫病得很重,”医生说,“但有三件事可保住他的性命。
"Your husband is very sick, " the doctor said, "but there are three things you can do to ensurehis survival.
第一,一日三餐,要营养美味。第二,给他一个轻松的环境,不要抱怨。第三,每天都对他倾注炽热的爱。”
First, fix him three healthful, delicious meals a day. Next, give him a stress-freeenvironment , and don't complain about anything. Finally, make passionate love to him everyday.
在驱车回家的路上,丈夫问道:“医生说了什么?”
On the drive home the husband asked, "What did the doctor say?"
“很遗憾,”妻子说,“你活不成了。”
"I'm sorry, " she said, "but you're not going to make it."
2. 节约还是浪费
Waste or Save
父亲:噢,杰克,你又睡了一上午。难道你不知道你这是在浪费时间吗?
Father: Oh, Jack, you have slept away the whole morning. Don't you know you are wastingtime?
杰克:我知道,爸爸。可我还给您节省了一顿饭呢,是不是?
Jack: Yes, Dad. But I've saved you a meal, haven' I?
3.没问题
No Problem
一个秃头的男人坐在理发店里。
A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop.
发型师问:有什么可以帮你吗?
How can I help you? asked the stylist.
那个人解释说,我本来去做头发移植,但实在太痛了。
I went for a hair transplant, the guy explained, but I couldn't stand the pain.
如果你能够让我的头发看起来像你的一样,而且没有任何痛苦,我将付给你5000美元。
If you can makemy hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.
没问题,发型师说,然后他很快帮自己剃了个光头。
No problem, said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.
4. 女孩的名字
A Girl's Name
女儿出生时,我们给她取名叫迈尔斯,和我深爱的业已过世的父亲同一个名字,不过家人提醒这个名字太男性化了。
When our daughter was born, we named her Myles, after my beloved late(已故的) father, despite family warning that the name was too masculine(男性的) .
几年以后,我觉得迈尔斯已经长大,能够懂事了。我对她解释说:你的名字很特别。
Years later, when I felt she was old enough to understand, I explained to Myles, Your name is very special.
我给你取了一个和我爸爸一样的名字,因为我非常爱他。我相信他会为你而深感自豪的。
I named you after my own father because I loved him very much. I know he would be proud of you.
迈尔斯很仔细地想了一下,然后说道:这些我都懂,妈妈。可是我不知道外公为什么会有一个女孩子的名字。
Myles thought carefully about this and then said, I know all that, Mom. But I don't understand why my grandfather had a girl's name.
5. 凯特的礼物
A Present
凯特:妈妈,你知道我要给你一件什么生日礼物吗?
Kate: Mom, do you know what I'm going to give you for your birthday?
妈妈:不知道,宝贝,是什么呀?
Mom: No, Honey, what?
凯特:一把漂亮的茶壶。
Kate: A nice teapot.
我已经有一把漂亮的茶壶了呀。
Mom: But I've got a nice teapot.
妈妈:可是 凯特:不,你没有了。我刚刚把它给摔了。
Kate: No, you haven't. I've just dropped it.
小编今天的分享就到这里了,不知道有没有带给你满满的欢乐呢?希望大家都可以积极乐观的面对生活哦!