英语听力汇总   |   酒店英语 酒店日常情景对话

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2020-03-18浏览次数:3133次所属教程:英语学习方法

-字号+

听力原文

酒店英语 酒店日常情景对话


  随着大家生活水平的提高,越来越多的人选择出国游。大多数时间可能都会在酒店,所以学好酒店英语,轻松对话没问题。今天就和小编来到听力课堂,一起来学习下酒店日常情景对话吧。
酒店英语
  酒店英语
  一、入 住
  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
  F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
  欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
  G: I’d like a room, please.
  我要住店。
  F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
  你是要单人间还是双人间呢?
  G: A double, please. How much is that?
  双人间,价格是多少?
  F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
  145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?
  G: Just tonight.
  就今晚。
  F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
  一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?
  G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
  我是达维斯。
  F: And how do you spell that, sir?
  怎么拼写呢?
  G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.
  是D-A-V-I-E-S。
  F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
  好的,你想要如何付款?
  G: Do you take VISA?
  能用VISA卡吗?
  F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
  可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。
  G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
  我用VISA付款,退房时间是?
  F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
  10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?
  G: And is there a restaurant?
  有餐厅吗?
  F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
  3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。
  G: Is there a pool here?
  有游泳池吗?
  F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
  有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。
  G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
  餐厅什么时候关门呢?
  F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.
  餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
  G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.
  好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?
  F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.
  没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
  二、点 餐
  (W: Waiter G: Guest)
  W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
  晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
  G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.
  我是Johnson.
  W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?
  这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
  G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
  谢谢,非常好。
  W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
  不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?
  G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
  还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
  W: How much would you spend?
  你大概消费多少钱呢?
  G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
  钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。
  W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
  好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
酒店英语
  酒店英语
  三、客房服务
  (R:Room Attendant G:Guest)
  R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?
  这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?
  G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?
  我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?
  R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.
  没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。
  G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?
  可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?
  R: Of course.How many would you need?
  当然可以,要几条呢?
  G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.
  两条浴巾。谢谢。
  四、洗衣房
  (A:Room Attendant B:Guest)
  A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.
  打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。
  G: No,not now,thank you.
  现在还不需要,谢谢你.
  A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.
  如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。
  G: Thank you.
  谢谢你。
  A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
  请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。
  G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.
  好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。
  A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.
  如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。
  G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.
  那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。
  A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.
  不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。
  G: All right.Thank you for your information.
  那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。
  A: Not at all.
  不用谢。
  五、退 房
  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
  F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
  下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
  G: Can you check me out please?
  可以帮我退房吗?
  F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
  好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
  G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
  我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
  F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
  请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
  G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
  一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
  F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
  这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
  G: Can I pay with a credit card?
  我可以用信用卡支付吗?
  F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
  当然,请您给我下您的护照。
  G: Here you are.
  给你。
  F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
  这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
  G: Thank you, you too, bye.
  谢谢,你也是,再见。
  这些酒店英语情景对话都是非常实用的,小编希望能帮助到大家,如果大家还想学习更多的生活英语,可以来听力课堂学习哦。