英语听力汇总   |   里昂夜读英语美文[63]:诀别之歌

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10244/63.mp3

更新日期:2019-09-25浏览次数:445次所属教程:里昂夜读

-字号+

听力原文

 

 

When I am dead, My dearest,

当我死了的时候,亲爱的

Sing no sad songs for me;

别为我唱悲伤的歌

Plant thou no roses at my head,

我坟上不必安插蔷薇

Nor shady cypress tree:

也无需浓荫的柏树

Be the green grass above me

让盖着我的轻轻的草

 

 

 

With showers and dewdrops wet;

霖着雨,也沾着露珠

And if thou wilt, forget.

要是你甘心,忘了我

I shall not see the shadows,

我再不见地面的青荫

I shall not feel the rain;

觉不到雨露的甜蜜

I shall not hear the nightingale

再听不到夜莺的歌喉

Sing on, as if in pain;

在黑夜里倾吐悲啼

And dreaming through the twilight.

在悠久的昏暮中迷惘

That doth not rise nor set,

阳光不升起也不消翳

Haply I may remember,

我也许,也许我记得你

And haply may forget.

我也许,我也许忘记

 

 

英语美文